Please accept 30 days of free membership in the Swanburne Academy.
Are your kids Zooming off the walls? Are you?
These difficult times challenge all of us to find our wisest impulses and be guided by them. Now more than ever, we need all the PLUCK and OPTIMISM we can get!
I want to be of service to your family. Join the Swanburne Academy now, and it’s completely free for 30 days.
The Swanburne Academy is a community of incorrigible learners. Our motto? Think outside the nutshell! We’ll help you keep all your kids happy, learning, and having fun. Inside you’ll find:
- video lessons on topics from Poe to Pointillism,
- delightful new vocabulary words,
- downloadable To-Doawoos packed with project ideas and rabbit trails to follow,
- easy craft projects, with patterns and step-by-step instructions,
- and lots of hilarious evidence of our Swanburne families learning up a storm and having a howling good time doing it.
The Swanburne Academy also has a members-only social space for posting, sharing, and making new friends. If you long for connection online in a thoughtful, family-oriented community, you’ll find it here.
The world’s in stormy seas right now, but the Swanburne Academy is here for you, and all are welcome. Come play with us! You’ll be asked to set up a membership account in order to log in, but the first thirty days are on me. That means you won't be charged a penny until 30 days are up, and you can cancel at any time prior to that with a mere click in your account settings.
Remember: A Swanburne girl does not panic. You’ve got this. Come in and have some tea, won’t you?